Changing the source back to me. (Another reminder that I need to watermark shit)
Wow. Ive really been neglecting this site… mainly because I forget it exists.
Iwas recently reminded because of PEI Encyclopedia
D.I.Y Ripped Jeans:
1. Put on the jeans & mark the places you want the holes to be with chalk.
2. Cut horizontal slits on the spots of the holes.
3. Start pulling on the white horizontal threads/Use a needle to loosen them up.
4. Removing some of the horizontal threads.
5. Pick and pull out all the blue vertical threads.
6. Done! The holes will look more natural after your jeans have a wash.
This is always really fun
(Source: what-do-i-wear, via untotheflesh-deactivated2012092)
just dave grohl being dave grohl
(Source: weheartit.com, via dannylynnforever)
I constantly forget about it :/
Hmm… lets do an update of sorts.. shall we?
Andrew and I have decided to work out our problems… we have a lot. But there are many obstacles within any relationship that’s worth something.
Im working 2 jobs… and its SUMMER!
my most favorite of all the seasons!
Im thinking about going back to school and taking Office Admin at NBCC.
thats about it…. thats pretty boring… but if u know me… u know I have a Blog on PureRave that ive had since 2006… thats updated way more often.
I hope all of you are getting some sunshine <3 :)
Spring! time for changes :)
Hair color change?
wow its been a while! well im out of school.. graduated with a 95% overall :)
Um.. my brother has been moved to Spring Hill NS. for 28 months… -counting down the days.. i miss you lil brother- My relationship is amazing. Best Ive ever had.
Healthiest Ive ever had. Its almost wedding season.. so Ill be busy busy busy!
Anyways Im still alive. Just been busy lately. :)
(Source: cal-cal, via officialbeings-deactivated20110)